Food Distribution Guy provides industry expertise and creative strategies for emerging and established food businesses that assist them in breaking through the competitive landscape and Getting and Staying listed in the grocery and health store sector.
• Did you know that almost half of small food manufacturers fail by the end of year three*
• 80% of small food manufacturers NEVER get distribution in a grocery store?*
• Most grocery chains give a new food product 1 year to prove themselves or be de-listed?*
What If I could show you a simple, quick and affordable way to get you distribution in grocery stores and teach you how to stay listed forever?
Source: *(study conducted by fooddistributionguy, June 2014)
Richard Baker is CEO and Founder of Food Distribution Guy. He is a skilled strategic branding and marketing expert who assists food and beverage manufacturers to break through the competitive landscape in the grocery sector and achieve distribution.
His extensive marketing background stems from the packaged goods industry – 25+ years in the packaged goods sector working with some of Canada’s largest national brands such as Tabasco Brand Pepper Sauce, Rich Foods, and Candle Impressions, in brand development, marketing, and business development roles.
Richard is a visionary and his many years of experience will improve your brands marketability.
By researching ever-changing market opportunities, identifying emerging food and consumer trends, Richard’s marketing strategies will assist you in Getting and Staying listed.
For instance, he successfully:
- Re-branded Rich Products “On-Top dessert topping as a beverage condiment that secured the organizations first listing with Tim Horton’s that generated incremental revenue of $2.5M dollars in the first year.
- Re-positioned Tabasco Brand Pepper as a food condiment that netted a sales increase of $2.0M and a 4-point market share increase in the first year of a three-year plan.
He is an award-winning marketer having won coveted awards from both the Point of Purchase Advertising Institute and the Canadian Packaging Industry.
Get FREE food marketing advice from an award winning marketer! Sign up for our newsletter.